Unlock the Full Potential of Your Young Basketball Star by Helping Them Fall In Love With the Game
The Ultimate 2.5-Hour Basketball Mini-Camp for Ages 7-9!
- Professional coaching tailored for 7-9-year-olds.
- Addressing common challenges while kickstarting concept of skill development.
- Introduction to the Fun, not pressure of basketball.
- Tailored Skill Training:
- Foundational techniques for shooting, dribbling, and passing.
- Semi-Personalized attention to ensure every child is on the right track.
- We will also focus on injury preventing footwork and ownership of personal space. Your player will benefit by gaining a sense of toughness and confidence from this curriculum.
- All curriculum based on natural progression of Balance, Power, Speed in that priority order.
- Team Dynamics & Peer Interaction:
- Drills designed to foster teamwork and communication.
- Encouraging a bully-free and supportive environment.
- Who is your favorite teammate and why discussion. How can you become someone’s favorite teammate?
- Safety First:
- Exercises and drills designed to prevent injuries. Think proper jump stops, correct foot layups, protecting self on contact and landing on two feet.
- Proper stretching and warm-up routines.
What Makes Our Mini-Camp a Slam Dunk?
Why Choose Our Mini-Camp?
- Expert Coaching: Led by a professional basketball trainer experienced in teaching this age group. Lead trainer Chris Corbett has been endorsed by NBA, WNBA, College players and coaches, and hundreds of DSYSA basketball families just like yours. Former Colorado College player Evan Underbrink will also be leading the way with her crazy enthusiasm for the game and the little hoopers!
- Affordable Price: High-quality training doesn’t have to break the bank – just $49 for a transformational experience.
- Fun & Engaging: While the focus is on skill development, fun is at the core of our camp. We want children to love the game!
- Limited Slots: Ensuring small group sizes for personalized attention. The camp is limited to 25 kids and there will be a 6:1 instructor to student ratio.
- Parental Peace of Mind:
- Safe, supervised environment.
- Parents are welcome to watch and see their child’s progress.
Having played basketball with Austin Youth Basketball’s Chris Corbett for a decade that brought numerous championships, I can say his approach every game was about dedication and focus. His integrity, desire and knowledge of the game made him a valuable teammate and a coach on the floor. Any player or program would benefit from having Chris on board for player development and reaching for higher standards.
Mark Acres | Boston Celtics – Orlando Magic – 7 Year NBA Veteran
Ready to Elevate Your Child’s Game? Act Now and Sign Up!
Location: Fitzhugh Baptist Church Family Life Center
Bring: Bottle of Water
Ages 4th Boys, and 5th thru 6th grades boys and girls: Saturday, September 9th 9th 1pm – 3:30pm
Click Here to Register Now (https://austinyouthbasketball NULL.leagueapps NULL.com/camps/4022437-the-youth-basketball-clinic-not-to-be-forgotten)
Sunday 9/10/23: 2nd Grade thru 3rd Grade Boys and Girls, plus 4th grade girls Sunday, September 2pm – 3:30pm. (Please sign up for a waiting list and we will consider adding another session if this one sells out as expected)
Click Here to Register (https://austinyouthbasketball NULL.leagueapps NULL.com/camps/4022447-the-youth-basketball-clinic-not-to-be-forgotten-sunday-session)
Our Acclaimed Guide:
Basketball Parents: 17 Actions You Can Take For Players Right Now registration as an immediate value addition.
For more information, text Chris Corbett at 512-921-4444 and he can call or text you back.