Unlock Your Basketball Potential While Gaining Mental Strength With Our Tools to Help You Overcome Self Doubt in 2023/2024
Discover the Mental Tools to Conquer Self-Doubt This Basketball Season
Date: Monday, 11/6/2023
Location: Fitzhugh Baptist Church Family Life Center Gym
Price: $49 (Early Bird $39 till 10/29)
About the Seminar
Are you ready to conquer self-doubt, boost your confidence, and set yourself up for a successful basketball season? Would you like to learn what productive and healthy internal dialogue looks like?
Many of us spend many hour replaying what went wrong, and live in the past game, while many of us look into the next game or practice and think what can go wrong. There is a better way… and you need to learn how to navigate this competitive world.
Join us for a trans-formative seminar that equips you with the mental tools you need.
- Mental Mastery: Learn to conquer self-doubt and perform at your best through mental tools and techniques.
- Game Analysis: Understand how a strong mental game can lead to smarter decisions on the court.
- Next Steps: Gain access to actionable plans for healthy personal growth, supported by goal-setting templates.
- Mental Health Gains: Learn to talk to yourself as you would speak with a friend. Less shame, less judgement, and more awareness that can actually help you develop your game.
- Interactive Sessions: Engage with yourself, instructors and other athletes.
- Mental Preparation Guides: Access resources to enhance your mental game and build confidence.
- Self-Doubt Assessment Questionnaire: A questionnaire to help participants evaluate their levels of self-doubt, triggers and identify areas for improvement.
- Goal-Setting Worksheet: A template to guide students in defining their short-term and long-term goals for basketball.
- Strengths and Weaknesses Assessment: An assessment to help students identify their basketball-related strengths and areas that need improvement. While we can address weaknesses in training, knowing which tools and strengths to show during the season is critical. You need to keep an eye up for opportunity and also keep an eye on threats to the opportunities. The opportunity may be to play college basketball, and the threat is sub par grades.
- Pre-Game Mental Preparation Checklist: A checklist for students to follow before games, including items like visualization, deep breathing, and self-talk.
- Post-Game Reflection Worksheet: A structured worksheet that guides students in reflecting on their performance after games, helping them identify areas for improvement.
- Routine Building Guide: A guide to help students create their pre-game and post-game routines, customized to their preferences and needs.
- Continuous Improvement Plan: A template for students to outline their continuous improvement plan, including goals, strategies, and action steps.
- Takeaways: Gain access to a wealth of questionnaires, worksheets, templates, and assessments to elevate your mental game.
Meet the Instructor
- Former NYC playground player
- Point Guard University of Maine at Fort Kent
- Founder AustinYouthBasketball.com
- Past Director Dripping Springs Youth Basketball Academy
- Camp Owner & Director in Austin, Maine, Ireland, and many other locations.
- Founder / Advisor / Owner Coachtube.com (http://www NULL.Coachtube NULL.com) Basketball Development Courses & More
- Founder / Advisor / Owner BasketballHQ.com (http://BasketballHQ NULL.com) – Serious Player Development Videos
- Founder / Owner BasketballTrainer.com (http://BasketballTrainer NULL.com)
- Founder / Coach / Director of Player Development AustinFierceBasketball.com (http://AustinFierceBasketball NULL.com) and Stealth Select Basketball Teams
- Soon to be Comeback Player: Team Vintage International Masters Basketball
Don’t Miss Out!
Spaces are limited, and this seminar is your unique opportunity to gain valuable insights, connect with like-minded individuals, and conquer self-doubt this basketball season.
$39 for early bird discount, $49 after 10/29
Click Here to Register (https://austinyouthbasketball NULL.leagueapps NULL.com/classes/4073019-basketball-mental-mastery-workshop-defeating-self-doubt-in-2023)
(https://austinyouthbasketball NULL.leagueapps NULL.com/classes/4073019-basketball-mental-mastery-workshop-defeating-self-doubt-in-2023)
Please bring your notebook and phone and water.
Elevate Your Mental Game!
Join us for a trans-formative seminar that provides you with a toolbox of mental tools, assessments, and resources to conquer self-doubt and excel on the basketball court this season.
See You at the Seminar! Here is the Location:
Fitzhugh Baptist Church
11607 Crumley Ranch Rd, Austin, TX 78738