Monday, October 11th 2021, Student Holiday
Shooting Basketball Clinic
This Clinic Will Be Led By
Director of Player Development Chris Corbett
9-12 year olds 8:30am-11:30am
13-17 year olds 12:30 -4pm
Limited To First 20 Players To Register In Each Session
Location: http://www.fitzhughbaptist.org/contact.php (http://www NULL.fitzhughbaptist NULL.org/contact-suggestions NULL.htm)
Price: $59 Early Bird Discount for 9/30 signup is $49
Bring a water bottle and a basketball!
Register Here for 9-12 year olds:
(https://austinyouthbasketball NULL.leagueapps NULL.com/camps/2632551-basketball-shooting-clinic---october-11th-holiday-ages-9-12)
Register here for 13 -17 year olds:
(https://austinyouthbasketball NULL.leagueapps NULL.com/camps/2632578-basketball-shooting-clinic---october-11th-holiday-ages-13---17)
What Is A PRE-SEASON BASKETBALL SHOOTING CLINIC?
- Shooting Form Will Be Reviewed From The Ground Up. Feet to Follow Thru. We will only focus on one principle at a time.
- How and why of each element will be reviewed, demonstrated and then players will have reps. One element at a time.
- Teaching and reps will be progressive and build.
- Accountability and feedback- will be only lightly stressed. We are not looking to force radical form transformation upon players during the pre-season. If they are ready for change they have the opportunity, but we will not force feed players shooting instruction mid season. It could hurt their confidence at the wrong time of year. We are looking at low hanging fruit in terms of follow thru, footwork, and mindset during quality reps.
- Reps: We would hope each player will get up 100 mid range, 25 free throws, and 200 long range shots each. Why so many reps?
Shooting Percentages Across Austin Often Decline As The Season Goes On.
We Want To Help Fight Bricklaying Across Greater Austin!