What: Our Pre-Season Basketball Boot Camp at Fitzhugh Baptist Church is designed to help young players get ready for their highly competitive basketball tryouts at the Middle School level in schools in Austin.
Who: For 6th, 7th, and 8th Grade Basketball Athletes… Coed
When: 4 Thursday Afternoons October 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th 5pm – 7pm
Strictly Limited To First 25 Signups
Early Bird Price Today Only $159
Where: Fitzhugh Baptist Church in SW Austin | 11607 Crumley Ranch Rd
Austin, Texas 78736 | Click Here For Map (https://www NULL.google NULL.com/maps/place/Fitzhugh+Baptist+Church/ null@null 30 NULL.2155069,-98 NULL.0198188,11z/data=!4m8!1m2!2m1!1sfitzhugh+baptist+church!3m4!1s0x865b473cc67bbf43:0x810435913acbe49e!8m2!3d30 NULL.2475653!4d-98 NULL.0281862)
Why: Nearly 60-100 players show up at the average Middle School basketball tryouts. Putting your best foot forward is critical to players on the fringe of making teams and important for players looking to increase their role thru mastery of basketball fundamentals.
We will be going thru the skills, drill mastery, and mindset necessary to make the cut and flourish at this level. We are not a magic wand, but have helped hundreds of ambitious players earn their middle school jerseys and look forward to helping your young player.
(https://austinyouthbasketball NULL.leagueapps NULL.com/camps/4056403-middle-school-basketball-tryouts-bootcamp-clinic)
Basketball Tryouts and Season Approaching… Want To Be Your Best?
- We Intro and Review Essential Fundamentals Middle School Coaches Crave
- We review what coach-ability is at this level and how to get with the culture
- We Get Quality Reps With Feedback On Shooting Form, Layups, Free Throws, Critical Passing Techniques
- We review critical commonly used tryout evaluation drills like 3 man weave, 3 on 2 / 2 on 1 drills. (This is soooo important!)
- We Deliver “Dent In The Floor” Ball handling Basics and Advanced Moves To…
- We go over in detail commonly used drills in tryouts like three man weave, 3 on 2 / 2 on 1, etc. (This is very important review!)
- Increase Your Confidence and Body Language
- We Share Mindset and Going All In
- We Break Down The Often Neglected Skill: EFFORT!
- We Deliver Can’t Miss (If Followed) Defensive Techniques To Help You Stand Out.
- We Work On All of Above At Game Speed To Increase Conditioning Levels
- We Share Tryout Day Tips To Reduce Anxiety And Increase Fun And Performance
This Basketball bootcamp for middle schoolers in 6th – 8th grades (coed) is designed to help you be the best you can be. All sessions are led by former collegiate or pro players. This staff has helped hundred of Austin middle school players make their respective teams.
Call Player Development Director Chris Corbett at 512-921-4444 for more info or email him @ email@example.com
Chris Corbett will be leading all of these sessions.