Get Paid While Writing About Your Basketball Passion
We are hiring aspiring basketball blog content writers who value their own schedule, the game, and making a liitle money pursuing what they love.
- Focus is on Basketball Player Development Content which means you help young players improve in the online environmnent.
- Get valuable writing experience while getting paid
- Digital Marketing Training available for the right candidate who excels
- Get paid by the article
Job will entail:
- Content curation (not plagiarism) is about 30% of the responsibilities which means you sum up valuable basketball player development articles and resources across the web.
- The other 70% of writing should be articles on youth improving their basketball game.
- Writing style is contemporary and casual. Article lengths are typically 150, 250, and 500 words.
- Writer must have internet access, computer, and email, and ability to setup paypal account so we can pay you weekly.
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Former College players, personal trainers, or basketball coaches preferred
- Ability to take editorial feedback and to write in a speedy fashion will increase your profitability
150 word article pays $3
250 word article pays $4
500 word article pays $5
We desire someone capable of being able to write a minimum of one of each article length in one hour. This would then net the writer $12 per hour. For those who are speedier without sacrificing quality, it will become more profitable for them. This is a 1099 independent contractor position. Want more info about desired writing sytle? Look at www.austinyouthbasketball.com, www.sanantonioyouthbasketball.com (file:///C:/Users/Chris/Documents/Buzzworthy%20Basketball/Buzzworthy%20Basketball%20Marketing/www NULL.sanantonioyouthbasketball NULL.com%20) (We manage these and 30 other sites similar) , or www. ihoops.com (http://www NULL.ihoops NULL.com/) for examples.
Looking for a team player who wants to associate with a startup small business culture. All work is virtual or in your home, Starbucks, the gym, etc. Potential room for advancement for the perfect candidate.
Interested? Take the next step:
- Spend one hour trying this style of writing. Write a 150 word article, a 250 word article, and a 500 word article. One of them can be content curation. Send it over to [email protected] (chris null@null austinyouthbasketball NULL.com). If we like what we see, we will use your articles and pay you for them as outlined above. Please also forward over a linkedin.com profile, resume, blog, writing samples or anything you think helps us understand your qualifications.
- You will then be in our pool of writing candidates and we will make comparative assessments and shoot you an email telling you how we may be able to use you moving forward.
- Not sure you are qualified but you are really, really passionate? Tell us why we should consider you. Have an interesting idea you want to pitch on writing a campaign, etc? Pro baller who wants to write a blog? H.S. player who wants an internship? Email us your idea. [email protected] (chris null@null austinyouthbasketball NULL.com)
All article submissions become the property of Austin Youth Basketball.